Monday, January 19, 2009

A Day of Fun

I don't have the pictures up yet but we just spent such a fun day with my mom, dad, and brother. They all had the day off so we went to the Dino museum at Thanksgiving point. As soon as Devin saw Kari he was done with me, but he had to make sure Nana and Grandpa saw all the cool stuff that he was seeing. Katrina loved seeing all the big bones and playing in the sand/water table. But she was so sad that we didn't have time to dig the big bones out of the sand. It was such a great day and I'm truly grateful that my parents are so much a part of my kids lives and mine. It truly would be boring without them. I try to be a fun mom but I'm always so grateful when I have someone else to share it with (usually my mom).

So this is my thanks to my parents for their wonderful examples and allowing me and my kids to be so much a part of their lives. A thanks for always helping out with the kids, having us over for dinner when Jim's gone, (and sometimes when he's not), for their patience, for teaching and letting my kids explore, and for just loving us.

5 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

Ang,
I didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad I can add you to my friends list now. We took our kids to the Dino museum when we were there for Thanksgiving. They loved it.

Meg said...

Yes you should come visit me in Ohio. I would love that! We will find out soon which city we will be in so I will keep you updated. I really hope to make it home when Chels is in Utah sometime in March or April. It would be so fun to be all together again.

Jeff and Diana said...

don't you love having parents around?
devin is getting sooo big! and katrina looks so cute in her dance costume. i cant wait to get bent in dance!

The Morton's said...

I am so so jealous!

Alisha said...

So I found your blog through Niki's. I didn't know you had a blog. Your family is so cute! I can't believe how much we've changed. If you're ever in Houston let me know!