Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beach Baby



Our cute pedicures.
These are the last pictures from our trip. We were not planning on going swimming but Devin had other plans. He loved throwing the sand and splashing. Once he got down to his diaper he loved to run into the water until it got to his belly. Then he would squeal and run back out. On one of these trips however he dove face first into the water. So I grabbed the first thing I could reach, his leg. I pulled him out like a little fish. It scared me but didn't even phase him. Although he didn't go out as far after that. It was such a wonderful day and an amazing trip.
Thanks Jim and Chelsy.

2 comments:

Mark and Julie said...

Those are really fun pictures! YAY you have a blog now! It looks really cute!

The Morton's said...

Seeing Devin having so much fun in the water totally got me excited for when Jake is bigger. It was an unexpected treat to see him having so much fun!