Tuesday, November 4, 2008

27

I had a great birthday yesterday, although getting older doesn't always seem so great. This year I was okay with it. I share my birthday with a lot of people which is way fun. One of those people is my sister in-law. So we went out to lunch with our kids (always an experience) and that night we all went bowling. Katrina had a blast, Devin stayed home with my parents because he was to tired. I had a lucky night and bowled a 161, I got 2 strikes in a row in the 10th frame which never happens.
Oh and one of my good friends, Lindsie called to wish me happy birthday and then casually told me that she had just had her baby that morning. So congrats to her and I'm excited to share such a wonderful day with someone else.
It was a great birthday.
Thanks

2 comments:

The Morton's said...

I so meant to call you!! I had been thinking about it for weeks, reminding myself to not forget and then I did!!! Sorry babe!!! Glad you had a great day!!!

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

Yeah, you have a blog. It's so fun to see your cute pictures...and Happy Birthday!
Love ya, Linz