I finally am on the computer that has all my pictures. So enjoy:
Who couldn't smile when you see these cute kids!?! Each day is so fun and they always make me laugh. I'm so grateful for these two, I don't know what I did without them. They are my little buddies.
They are so cute! Your little girl looks so much like you, yet so much like Jim. I bet the age your babies are at is so fun. I do love being able to keep up on your family.
2 comments:
They are so cute! Your little girl looks so much like you, yet so much like Jim. I bet the age your babies are at is so fun. I do love being able to keep up on your family.
They are both adorable! Katrina is looking more and more like you I think! I hope all is going well for you!
Post a Comment