On Valentines day, seven years ago, on the beautiful island of Oahu, Jim and I talked about getting married. A wedding and two kids later we got to go back but this time to Kauai. It is such a beautiful island!!! We did some romantic things like a helicopter ride (Jim got sick on the ride...not so romantic), a boat tour, hung out on the beach, and just spent time together. But we also did a lot of driving, kayaking, hiking, and changing flat tires. It was definately a trip to remember.
8 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun. I so want to go to Hawaii.
You two have so much fun!! I can't wait to be in Hawaii in two weeks!
cool pictures. do you still scrapbook?
I AM SO JEALOUS! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A BLAST. DEFINITELY BRINGS BACK MEMORIES. TIFF AND I WANT TO GO BACK SOMEDAY.
ang i am so jealous that you two were in hawaii! why were we not invited??? i bet you had a blast with time off and time to just enjoy yourself and one another!
It was so fun to see you here in Hawaii - I can't believe we ran into you at church!!! I'm glad you had such a fun time!
Angela! I just found your blog though Niki's! It's so cute! It's fun to see you and your cute family!
What a fun Valentines. Looks like you had a great time! We're ready to come next time you go :-) Love ya, Ang!
Post a Comment