Monday, March 16, 2009
Our Big BOY
It was Devin's birthday last week, I can't believe that he is 2. We had parties all weekend, Thursday we had a family party with just us. Friday he had 2 friends come over and play. Okay they didn't really play with each other but they still had fun driving cars by each other. Finally on Saturday, we were in charge of the Hirst family get together. So we went to Hill Air Force Base Museum. It was so fun! Devin was so excited to see all the planes, he would tell anyone about them that would listen. I found little airplane kites at all-a-dollar that I gave to the kids at the end and they loved flying them. We had a few problems with them getting tangled, so much so one nephew left the party crying after he took out his brother for trying to fly his kite. All in all it was a fun weekend and Devin had a fun b-day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment