Friday, May 1, 2009

In case you were wondering...

I first must apologize for miss leading some of you before but I'm going to clear it up now. YES, I am pregnant!!! I am only 10 weeks along which normally I wouldn't announce it this early but this is the first time I have been nauseated. I about lost it at my moms house thus leading me to tell them why I didn't want to eat. Then I was sick for 3 days, (I got what Devin had), but now I kind of feel normal. Everyone in my family thought it was twins because I was sick. However I had an ultrasound last week and there is just one. So anyways I'm due Dec 1st and we are excited to have number 3.
Jim told Katrina and she is so excited! I first told her that she had to keep it a secret and she said we can just wait until your tummy gets big and then we can tell people. Luckly it hasn't been an everyday conversation which I was worried about. I think Jim is more excited about it than I am. I think my lack of excitment is probably because my body is changing and it doesn't always feel so good.

9 comments:

ktholmes11 said...

Congratulations! Wow, three kids! That will be so fun!

JEFF said...

Congrats!! Three kids is so fun!! Try three ring circus. :-)

Meg said...

Ang I am so excited for you. I have yet to even meet the first two. We have to get together this summer.

Stacie said...

CONGRATS!! Good luck with the sickness. I hate that part!! I'm so happy for you though!

Lindsay Cutler said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Sorry you are feeling crappy!

Jeff and Diana said...

what the heck! i cant believe it! and cant believe we found out on your blog! you guys are in trouble! but we love ya and we are excited!

Kar said...

Congrats, Ang! I'm so excited for you! Your kids are darling!

The Diehl Family said...

Congrats! We love having our 3...hard, yes, but totally worth it! We're so excited for you! Good luck with feeling sick...it's never fun. Love ya!
Mary, Mike and fam :)

Alisha said...

Congratulations! Hopefully you aren't sick for too long!