Sunday, June 28, 2009

How fast time goes by




Wow they grow fast!!!

I went over to my mom's to help her out for a minute and we sat down at her computer and found all sorts of fun pictures. So I thought I'd share a few. Devin is getting so big that he is hard to hold (or my belly is just getting bigger) and Katrina just seems like a little adult at times. I just hope I can always remember them this little and enjoy every moment I have with them.

3 comments:

Meg said...

hey ang, i am in utah! I am going to lake powell until saturday but will be back in town next week. I will get a hold of you for sure! Your babies are getting so big. I need to meet them!

The Morton's said...

I feel the exact same way, I look at Jake and think how in the world did he get so huge in such little time. I am not going to feed our next baby so that he or she can stay little longer;)

Dan and Lauren said...

Those pictures are adorable! I absolutely love your kids! They are getting bigger and bigger, but just enjoy each little moment, cause pretty soon you will be chasing 3 little ones around! Haha! Can't wait to see you! :-)