Monday, September 7, 2009

Seven Years

Today is our 7th anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been seven years. It seems so long ago but yet so short. So much has changed since we got married. Here are a few key highlights:
-We have lived in 3 different houses
-Jim and I both graduated
-We have 2 wonderful kids (the 3rd will be here soon)
-We went to Europe, Hawaii, & Michigan together

Okay this is kind of sad, I'm struggling to think of things we have done together. I can think of a lot of things that we do individually but not so many things together. Maybe I need to set goals of things to work on....anyways we have learned how to love and support each other in our individual things. (Well I don't love the football games so much but I do support)

I can come up with my top 7 things I love about Jim (one for each year even though there are more)
1. He is a very hard worker
2. He is HOT
3. He is very supportive of what I do and always willing to help out
4. He dosen't mind watching the kids so I can have a break
5. He is such a good dad
6. He puts up with my funny quriks
7. He is the most incredible, loving, patient, forgiving person I know.

I could keep going put Jim I just want you to know I love you and I'm so happy that I have you!

I would like to say that we spent all of Labor Day doing fun romantic things together but we didn't. I spent the day canning pears and peaches at my moms house. While Jim was home painting K's room, mowing the lawn, and cleaning some other things. Now I'm typing on our blog and he is playing video games. We are really pathetic. We did have a fun weekend together with our families up at Swiss Days and watching the BYU game. Yes Jim cheered for BYU. I didn't watch most of the game because I took the kids and went horse back riding with one of my friends that lives in Kamas. I don't know if riding a horse is the best thing to do when your 6 months pregnant but we just walked and Devin loved it. It took some convincing to get Katrina on the horse but once she was on she wanted to keep going. So even though today was more labor than love it was still a good weekend. Oh and I forgot to mention tomorrow is K's first day of preschool. I'm excited, sad, and nervouse. She seems to have grown up so fast but she is so ready to go and learn.

2 comments:

The Morton's said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I can't believe its been 7 years either, we are getting old!!!

Dan and Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary!! Way to go!! 7 years, that's awesome! But really, I love you and your family! When I was reading the part about your blogging and Jim playing video games, I had to chuckle, because that sounds just like Dan and I :-). But really we love you guys! It was fun to spend the weekend with you!