First and foremost I'm now 26 weeks pregnant and we are excited to be having a girl. This whole summer has gone by so fast. I was able to go to NY with my dad and then my sister has been here the last month. These are just a few pictures from NY and some fun July pictures. I'll get some pictures of Mary and her family tomorrow. The trip to NY was so much fun and such a great testimony builder. Jim was wonderful to stay home with the kids but I wish that mom and Kari could have come. Kari has had a long summer of surgeries, car accidents, and everything else. So my mom stayed home with him. My dad and I went to the Joseph Smith farm, the Sacred Grove, the Hill Cumorah pageant, Niagara Falls, and just enjoyed the beautiful state of NY. It was a wonderful trip and I'm so glad I was able to go. Again I'll post more about our month with Mary hopefully tomorrow.
2 comments:
How fun to have that time with your dad! Post belly pics!
Glad you've had a wonderful summer. Sorry to hear that Kari isn't doing the best. Congrats on #3!
Jana
Post a Comment