Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hawaii






Getting kisses from my sweet heart.

One of the best weeks I've had in a long time. Kari got a job teaching at BYU-Hawaii over the summer, so I just had to go visit. Jim surprised me and got tickets to come with me. We stayed with Kari and Lexi in Laie. The other 2 little ones got to stay and play with their Grandparents and had a great time. It was a perfect trip...we saw sea turtles, a monk seal, the weather was great, the water blue, and great company. The whole trip was just wonderful. I am so ready to go back and take all the kids with me. It was good to spend the week with Kari and Lexi because I don't know how often I'll get to do that now they are going to move to USC. We will all miss them. Back to a happy thought, the trip was great.

5 comments:

Kari and Lexi Olsen said...

We loved having you three come out. It was so fun! We miss you all! Thanks for the great memories.

The Morton's said...

SO jealous but I am so glad you had such a wonderful time! Those pics look like Heaven on Earth but I guess thats because it is!!! LOVE HAWAII!!!!

Reta said...

Does Jim own anything that doesn't have a big red U on it? ha ha Love you all.

Sher said...

That is one big turtle! Looks like so much fun!

Elisa said...

That turtle is HUGE. Baby kisses are the BEST kisses!