Friday, July 2, 2010

Loving life

First I must say I wish we could be in Hawaii with my parents and my brother. But instead I'm trying to make the most of life here (which is almost as good) Katrina is my little fish and loves to go swimming anytime we can get there. Devin loves going on the swing set and playing outside. Oh and we have 3 baby robins that just hatched in our backyard. They are so cute and the kids love peeking in to see them. Kaylee is so close to crawling, it makes me sad but it's fun to see her explore new things. We have been busy cleaning out our basement to start working on getting it finished. It will be a lot of work but so nice when it's done. Well I guess I have to get back to packing.

Happy 4th of JULY!!!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Be sure to post some pictures once your basement is finished so we can see! Hope you are enjoying your summer! :)