This month I planned an activity to take my Activity Day girls up to the temple and take pictures so they could put it in their rooms. I needed practice and wanted to find some good spots to take pictures. I got the kids loaded up and we went up to the temple. We had to avoid the brides but we still got some fun shots. My kids loved just being on the temple grounds. I remember when K was little we were driving in the car and she started crying. We asked her what was wrong and she said she was sad because she wanted to go to the temple to get married. We drove up to the temple so she could at least walk around it and explained she needed to be older to get married. She was much happier after that.
I thought we would only be on the grounds for a few minutes but the kids were having so much fun they didn't want to leave. It was such a good reminder that just even being on the temple grounds there is a different spirit and it makes you feel so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment