Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm not on the beach anymore..

I just wish I was. I know this post has been way long overdue but I didn't feel like I had anything to post about.

Here are my few updates,

KK is now running all over the place, D is now potty trained (thank heavens), K is reading to herself. They are all very independent and want things done in a certain way. It's hard at times to meet their wants but I love them for it.

Our basement is finished. It has been so nice and the kids love it. They can just run around and play and set toys up and leave them for a while (until KK gets them). It's great we love it.


Oh and my sister had her 4th baby. A little girl. I can hardly wait to see her but unfortunately I don't know when that will be. Maybe someday we will live close enough that we can make bows for our girls, going shopping together, all the great things sisters should be able to do together. Someday, maybe.


Well that's about it. The picture is just for fun.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

So Good to see an update! Let's get together soon.

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

I agree...i was glad to not see the beach this time :-)
Those kiddos are so cute!