Monday, November 10, 2008
Christmas Shopping!!!
I went to the mall this weekend and I couldn't believe Santa was there already! The mall was packed, it was crazy. I don't know if people were doing Christmas shopping or not. But all the Christmas stuff was out. I did however just buy my nephews and my sister their gifts because I'm going out to see them and they were on sell. So I think I'm close to having all my Christmas shopping done. Thank goodness. Oh and I finally finished planting all my tulips. (I planted 12+ dozen this year). I am so excited but Jim thinks I'm crazy. I would love my whole yard to be tulips, but they take so long to plant. Maybe next year :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Angela. I found your blog from Karlee's blog. I hope it's okay if I add you to my friend list! Your kids are so cute. I love blogs and seeing what everyone is up to! Come on over and visit anytime!
PS-I love tulips too!
Post a Comment