My life has been sucked out of me! I had not read the wonderful books written my Meyer but my mom gave me all 4 when she finished reading them. I went to the movie on Friday night. I went with my sister-in-laws to the wonderful movie called Twilight, upon returning home I began reading. This book took over my every thought and action. I stayed up until 2 in the morning reading! I know for some people that read the books when they first came out would say they did the exact same thing. The unusual part of this story is I do not read books! I think the last time I read a book besides a children's book was at least 4 years ago. I have never been so trapped and involved in a book. I finished last night (only 3 days) I am forcing myself to not start reading the next book yet. (At least until Thanksgiving) But I'm not sure I'll make it that long.
I am in LOVE!!!!
2 comments:
Ang!! Its linz!! Ok, I was TOTALLY ANTI reading the series but I LOVED EVERY PAGE (well actually not true...I skipped 100 pages in the second book!) But I also loved the movie and will definitely see it again... Its fun to see others in the twilight world! Visit us at www.daveandlinz.blogspot.com
Lindsay Cutler
How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment