This Christmas season has been so much fun. Katrina decorated almost our entire tree. Devin is starting to actually understand it all and he loves to tell us every time he sees Christmas lights. It was so fun watching their faces light up as we saw all the lights at Temple Square. Katrina was so excited to see the temple she ran up and gave it a hug. Devin was quite upset that he couldn't open the doors to the temple. It made me feel good that they already have such a strong love for the temple.
Christmas morning was fun watching my kids and my husband's reaction to their presents. Devin played for a good hour with his train table and cried when we told him it was time for naps. One of the best highlights for me was the service projects we were able to participate in. It was such a great feeling helping others and it was so much more than any presents we opened. I am very grateful for all I have been given and all I am blessed with. Especially my wonderful husband who is always so supportive and patient with me. I look forward to this new year and the adventures to come.
1 comment:
Such a cute family you have. How fun!!
Post a Comment