Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sugar Bowl

So my time has finally come, I've been playing all year (thanks to my husband). And now it's his turn. He is being a loyal fan and following the Utes to New Orleans for a football game, just after new years. I'm sure many people think this is way more than a game but I just don't get it. Although following them around to their away games has proven to be good family vacations. I'd like to get my husband away with the family for a fun trip that doesn't have to be because of a football game. Maybe someday but for now I'll just have to take advantage of the away game schedule. GO UTES!!!

1 comment:

Andrea Dent said...

OH, I'm not telling Matt that Jim gets to go. With the big game being so close to home, he is dying that we'll be in Utah during it! And I agree...why is it that taking time off work is never an issue if it's for sports? Yet flip that and it's like pulling teeth?