Okay so this seems like for ever ago but I'm finally getting around to it. We had a great time hanging out with our cousins. We did mostly kid friendly stuff but it was what we had to do. It's always nice to have a break and just hang out though. Maybe someday when Mary lives in Utah but until then our trips will just have to work. Aaron turned one the day we arrived so it was fun to celebrate his birthday with him. He is such a love able boy and he is definitely bigger then Devin. I was also able to meet up with Andrea Hooper and hand out with her and her little boy. Mary was helping with the primary program on Sunday which was a great experience. I don't think I have ever been to such a cool church. I knew every person was there because they wanted to be, (their branch was just made a ward a few months ago). So anyways I was very humbled. The last day we were there it snowed and I was hoping to come home to snow. Maybe for Christmas I'll get some. Thanks Jim for sending me and thanks Mary for letting us come. Love ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment