Thursday, April 23, 2009

Diapers

I am so tired of poopy diapers. Devin has had at least 10 a day, and every time I change him he screams for 5 minutes. Today was the first time he was actually somewhat back to normal but he still isn't eating very well. I can't wait until he gets better and Jim is home for the weekend.

A highlight for the week...my sweet Katrina made me lunch. One day this week while I was changing a diaper. I'm not just talking about an easy lunch. She washed the tomatoes, got out the bread, cheese, and the chips. I helped cut the pickles and the bread but she did everything else. She wanted to put it together and make sure it was just right. She is growing up too fast!

4 comments:

Jeff and Diana said...

i agree on hating diapers since i still have a THREE year old wearing them! and reese poops 10 times a day too. sucks.

Niki McDowell said...

I feel ya, Mckynlee had 3 poopy diapers before 10 am today, all bad ones too.

The Morton's said...

Hope your family gets feeling better soon!!! Can't wait to see you this week!

Dan and Lauren said...

I am sorry Ange, that's no fun at all. Katrina is such a cute girl, she cracks me up!! Glad to hear Devin is feeling better. We missed you up in Kamas last Sunday!! :-)