My tulips are finally opening so I can see what color they are. No these pictures do not show all of them. I need another few weeks to have them all blooming. My kids love going out everyday to see what new flower has opened and they have to make sure to show dad. They run around the flower bed and Devin counts them "1,2,3, 5" He is still working on that. The first picture there are probably 50 or so tulips. The other huge group of flowers it where we took out a tree. I was to tired to dig any more holes so I just put all the rest of the bulbs in that whole. It turned out pretty good I think.
1 comment:
Your flowers are beautiful!!! You do such an amazing job! One day when we have a yard of our own, I am going to hire you to do our gardening work, haha. But really, they look fantastic!!
Post a Comment