Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back to life

Well after a very, very, very long week of being sick we are finally getting back to life. I still have a lingering cough but at least my kids aren't sick anymore. So now back to finishing projects...D's room just needs the picture frames hung up and his room should be done. (It's only taken a year) K's room is getting closer. Jim finished the stripes on her walls now we just have to rearrange things and paint the flowers on the walls. It's been so nice having Jim want to finish these projects because I've needed his help to get them done. I think they look great but I am excited to finally have them done. Now I just need a new project...well maybe I'll wait to start something else.
Oh and I have great news, my Grandma is getting married!!! I'm so excited for her because she is so happy. It's weird to think my 82 year old Grandma is getting married again but I'm happy for her.

1 comment:

Meg said...

my grandma got remarried about that same age. It is so nice to know they will have someone to spend their days with. Yes it is a little weird at first, but in the end so nice to know she is taken care of.