Sunday, October 4, 2009

One Crazy Weekend

Where to begin...D got the flu on Friday, Jim hasn't felt good all weekend, and today I got hit with it. No, I do not think I have the flu. So we had all these fun wonderful plans because K's birthday is on Monday. I can't believe she is going to be 5!!! So Friday we were supposed to go bowling with my family to celebrate K's b-day and my brothers. Jim and K went bowling together instead. K had a blast doing it and she almost beat Jim with a score of 102. Saturday we were supposed to go shopping to get her a new bike. Well D and I stayed home together and hung out again. K did get a new bike which she is in love with and can ride really well. Today was supposed to be dinner w/Jim's parents. Well as I'm sure you can see the trend that didn't happen either. I feel so bad for K and it's not even her b-day yet. If I didn't feel so miserable I could figure out something cool for us to do at home tomorrow but I'm just hoping I can actually sleep tonight. So here is hoping for a better tomorrow and a good birthday for my sweet little girl.


No comments: