Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas







The best Christmas present ever was my new little girl and I got to hold her all day. She was born 11/23 at 7 lbs 3 oz and 20 inch long. I didn't get as many pictures of Christmas as I wanted because I was holding her. But she has been a great joy to our family. Katrina is such a big help and loves to hold her. Devin loves talking to her and wants to make her laugh and share his toys with her. Although we have lost some sleep it has been well worth it.
Christmas was so much fun having a new little one. I tried to have all the shopping done before she came but I had to get some last minute things done. I wish I could have stopped and enjoyed it a little more, every day seemed to go by to fast. So one of my New Years goals is to enjoy the moments more.
K & D loved opening all the gifts, D was excited about everything. He'd open the present and then say "it's for me" His excitment about everything was so fun. I think Jim liked all the stuff he got and Katrina loved her new doll. Here are a few pics:
Happy New Years!!!

1 comment:

JEFF said...

Congrats on the new addition!!!