Jim blessed Kaylee yesterday at church. It was prefect, she slept and Jim did a wonderful job (as always). We had all of our family and some friends over after church. That was stressful but thanks to my mom everything went smoothly. We cooked all day Saturday and then my mom helped get everything out and going on Sunday. I was nervous having everyone here because there are a lot of kids and we don't have any really good places for them to play but it all worked out just fine. It was good to have everyone together.
5 comments:
Ang, Kaylee is just beautiful! Congratulations! And you look fabulous. You have such a cute little family.
P.S. I hope you know you are invited to my blog! I did it a long time ago, and I used the angelakhirst e-mail address. It's pettfam.blogspot.com!
Kaylee is a gorgeous little baby! Congratulations!
I wish I could have stayed in Utah just one more day to see her blessed. Blessing days are a beautiful thing!
That was a wonderful day! We just absolutely love and adore your family! I agree, next time it snows, you for sure have to go for a snowmobile ride. I am excited to be close by too! We can go shopping for our "girl" time, since the guys are having theirs with PS3. :-)
Kaylee is perfect- so precious. I wish I could hold her! Your family looks so happy! We miss you guys so much. Thanks for keeping in touch!
Post a Comment