We finally got our entertainment stand which we love! It was a long wait but very worth it. It took 4 men to get it in our house but it feels the room well. I'll post some pictures after I take them.
KM is getting so big and it is so fun to see her smile. She loves KJ and DJ when they talk to her. DJ just wants someone to play with him and KJ would love for me to play house. Sometimes life just seems to go by to fast I wish it would slow down. Here are some fun pictures and then I'm going to bed.
4 comments:
Your kids are as cute as can be!! They always make me smile! :-)
Get those pictures organized...scrapping next weekend. Love ya all..
Kaylee is so big already!!! Tell her to stop growing up so fast! Your kids are adorable!
Your family is so cute! Thanks for braving the cold so we can see your pictures! :) My parents always get mad because we complain about how cold it is here when it is in the 50's...guess we've accustomed well to the warmer weather!
Post a Comment