Devin turned 3 last week I can't believe it!!! We had such a fun weekend, it started with a party on Friday Devin had a motorcycle cake which he was very excited about. Then Disney on Ice on Saturday. The kids loved it! I was a little worried that they might not last through the show but they did such a good job. I'm so blessed to have such great kids and a wonderful husband.
3 comments:
they are so cute. And so grown up! I really hope to be living at my parents for a bit this summer and since it is right down the street from you we have to get together a lot!
What a cute little man Devin is! He cracks me up, his party was so much fun. Your kids are so adorable! P.S. We REALLY need to go shopping soon! :-)
Can't believe he is 3. Devin (and the girls) are so cute. Those are darling pictures, did you take them?
Post a Comment