The past week it seems like I've had a lot of things go wrong but there has always been a positive thing that came out of it.
1- It started raining right after half time at the football game so when I left my purse accidentally under the bleachers no one was hanging around to take it. Also this great guy found it when he was running laps, looked up my address and brought it to my house. (I am so lucky)
2- When the builders were putting in the insulation for our basement they discovered our master shower was leaking and the floor board was wet and had mold on. I'm so grateful they discovered it before the room was done down stairs and I might get to pick new tile for the shower. That is, if our builder admits it was there mistake and they rip out the old one. Either way it has to be fixed.
3- J has been working late. But that just means he has work and is making money. Can't complain about that.
4- This isn't bad but K started kindergarten. It's left me wonderful time to spend with D and K absolutely loves school.
So sometimes in the moment I'm frustrated and upset. But I'm learning to not get so upset because sometimes positive things come from negative things.
No comments:
Post a Comment