My husband spoils me, he is wonderful!!! Last week he let me go to Cal to visit my brother and his wife. It was so much fun! D has had a hard time figuring out that Kari now lives in Cal. He asked the other day when Kari was going to come home to the bed where he belongs at Nana's house. I think he might understand now that Kari's house is in Cal. but I'm still worried that he thinks Kari is going to stay home when he comes back to visit for Christmas. I wanted K to come with us but it just made the trip to expensive to add another ticket and car rental. Good thing dad is cool and she was happy to have time with just him.
We started the trip by going to Santa Monica Pier, the water was so cold but D ran right in. He loved it at first but after his lips went purple I made him change and stay out of the water. And of course KK ate some sand. The next day was the dino museum and we walked around USC. It was so weird to be back in the college setting. Part of me missed it. The campus was great and so beautiful. That night Lexi did my hair (she is full of so many hidden talents) I was so impressed how it turned out. I think I'll just have to fly out there every few months to have her do it ;) The next day was packed full of cool stuff. Huntington Gardens, so amazing!! You could spend at least 2 days there walking around and then just hangout and enjoy nature the rest of the time. I loved the Chinese gardens, D loved the fish and all the bridges. He even let Lexi hold his hand. (He is still not sure what to think of the relationship. She took some of Kari's attention away) After that we headed to New Port Beach. KK was so excited about the water but freezing cold. D loved playing in the sand and we would jump in the puddles the waves left.
It was such a great trip!
2 comments:
What a great husband! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! We need to get together for a play date at the park.
You have a very luxurious life Green Bean! Trips to Hawaii, Cali, NY, new cars, nice houses, I can't wait for the post that Jim bought you a plane or something and then you could come visit me! Love you!
Post a Comment